Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ongoing Research, Summer 2010

Christopher Blackwell here:

I have begun a series of blog posts aimed at describing and narrating one corner of the constellation of research that surrounds the Homer Multitext. These posts will appear on my blog: http://nobleswineherd.blogspot.com .


They will focus on the work of this summer, 2010, both the projects in Europe, and what my undergraduate collaborators are doing in Greenville, SC.

I am hoping to use these as tools for recruiting good students to study Classics at Furman University, so they wil tend to have a local focus.

However, I also want to give an overarching view of how the Homer Multitext is progressing, what we have done, and what we hope to do in the near term. I will post those pieces here, and link to them from my “Eumaeus, the Noble Swineherd” blog.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment